From race fields and form guides, to information about concession drivers and trials for those in industry, you will find everything you need to know about upcoming races here. If there is anything about upcoming harness races in South Australia that you can’t easily find, send us an email and we will be only too happy to answer your question.
After hours driver changes and scratching notifications
Scratchings can be made with Harness Racing SA staff, either:
• in person at the HRSA office, during the office hours of 8:30am to 4:45pm, Monday to Friday or
• by phone on either (08) 8285 2899 (select 1.racing) or (08) 8285 0732 (direct racing extension).
• For after hour’s scratching (Saturdays, Sunday & Public Holidays); the above numbers can be used between 8:00am and 9:00am on the day of the meet.
• Driver changes or scratchings are not to be left on the HRSA office After Hours Message Service or sent by fax.
• Notification of late scratchings or driving changes for meetings conducted on Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays may be notified on mobile phone numbers 0414 573 672 or 0438 946 952 or to the Stewards at the track. Stewards are in attendance at the track 1 hour prior to the advertised time of the first race.
Whenever a horse comes under the control of a trainer with the intention of preparing the horse to participate in racing, a current Stable Return must immediately be completed and lodged with HRSA Ltd.
Trainers who fail to comply with this direction are guilty of an offence.
Horses qualifying to race at trials will not be passed if a current Stable Return is not lodged before the horse is nominated for a trial.